If I Only Had the Gall...

3/19/09

...bladder that is.

Did you know that if your gall bladder is only functioning at 6% sometimes it starts to spasm?

Did you know that the pain of those spasms is equal to labor? (I kid you not.)

Did you know that if your husband is a firefighter and you need him to drive you to the doctor, he will be out of pocket and your sweet mother-in-law will save the day?

Did you know that a "GI cocktail" is possibly one of the most disgusting things there is to drink? and throw up?

Did you know that gall bladder surgery hurts? Even if they only have to poke 4 holes in your belly?

Did you know that I, personally, have the best friends in the world? Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Now I'm going back to bed.

1 comments:

Memories of yesterday said...

(((((hugs))))) and prayers

Post a Comment

Don't Skip This, I want to hear from you.