Just Skipping It

3/8/09

How to Skip it like Skipper.

When you are frustrated with something and you say, "oh, just skip it" you mean, "just forget it" or "I'll just do it myself."

I want to change the definition of skipping it to something more in line with me...since my name is Skipper after all.

I want people to see a problem, say, "oh just skip it!" and mean something good and wonderful. I want someone to help a neighbor and think oh, that's what Skipper meant. That feeling of doing right versus doing nothing.

And because Christ should be the motivation for every action in my life, I want to just skip it, with Christ in mind. I want to be his hands. His feet. I want skipping it to mean doing it just like Jesus.

And I'm going to fall...like a girl with 2 left feet. I'm going to crash like the Titanic. I'm going to trip it up bad, and I'm going to stumble and tumble like the giant mess I am. But I'm going to stand up and try it again. Because He will never give up on me. And praise the Lord that He has already saved me from a hot seat in Hell, because if it wasn't for Him that's where I'd be headed. Thank you, Jesus!

So it might get weird. It might get dirty. But welcome to my life.



side note: Extreme Skipping...who would have thought?

1 comments:

Memories of yesterday said...

love you!

Post a Comment

Don't Skip This, I want to hear from you.